EDGAR ® Filings
M2 Compliance is a registered filing agent with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and a leading provider of document conversion in HTML and ASCII (EDGAR) for publicly traded companies, reporting issuers, law firms, mutual funds and individuals required to file periodically with the SEC through the EDGAR Filer Management system.
Why M2 Compliance?
- No Overnight, Rush or Weekend Charges We think this is worth repeating... M2 Compliance does not charge overnight, rush or weekend fees for disclosure management and filing services. Our staff is always available and ready to assist you.
- Fastest Turn Around Our production process is structured differently than other filing agents which allows us to provide you with your initial conversion and edits noticeably faster than our competitors, thus saving you time in legal and accounting fees.
- Account Attention At M2 Compliance, your dedicated account manager and their team will confirm receipt of your files within moments of receiving your email. You will never get an automated system as either your account manager or a member of their team will directly handle your phone or email inquiries.
- Clear & Precise Billing M2 Compliance prides itself in its transparent billing practices. You will receive a detailed invoice very shortly after your transaction has been completed. There will be no hidden fees and no surprises.
- Guaranteed Cost Savings M2 Compliance guarantees that if we are not saving you at least 35% versus any competitor then we will reduce our fees. It is our mission to provide you with the best service at the most cost-effective rates in the industry.
- Account Attention In addition to having a dedicated account manager, we count with numerous representatives to support your individual needs allowing for a more accurate, efficient and personal level of service.
M2 Compliance EDGARizing solution:
- Your EDGAR Filings won't simply meet the SEC's regulations but rather will held the highest standards of excellence while complying with the most recent guidelines from the FASB and the AICPA
- As one of the most active SEC filing agents globally, our team consists of EDGAR Experts, Accounting Professionals and CPAs that guarantee to offer a superior level of trust and experience
- We process files and changes immediately – no extra fees for rush and no extra fees for sending proofs to multiple emails. Our quick turnaround times provided 24/7 enable a faster processing and integration of edits to EDGAR drafts. Additionally, we allow last minute edits all the way to filing with the SEC
- M2 Compliance is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week to help EDGAR filers fulfill their reporting requirements based on the primary aspects of SEC disclosure filings: Accuracy, Transparency and Speed
Let M2 Compliance handle your EDGARizing needs and maintain guaranteed compliance throughout the financial statements and corporate information that is relevant to your company. Visit our website for more information on EDGAR Filings and Compliance Services.
Background on EDGARization & EDGAR ® Filing Management System:
EDGAR, the Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval system, conducts automated collection, disclosure, recording, acceptance and transmission of filings submitted by publicly traded companies and others who are required by law to file electronic forms with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
The SEC's EDGAR database provides free public access to corporate information including quarterly and annual reports (10-Q, 10-K), registration statements and prospectuses (S-1, S-2, S-3, S-4, S-6, S-8, S-11, 424), notice and proxy statements (14A, 14C), disclosures regarding material change in financial condition and operating activities (6-K, 8-K) and more.
Its main purpose is to increase the efficiency and transparency of information provided by public companies and organizations for the benefit of investors, analysts and the financial community by facilitating the admission, distribution and analysis of time-sensitive information filed with the SEC. The EDGAR database now contains over 20 million authorized filings that can be accessed under the filings tab on the SEC website. However, in order to submit EDGAR Filings with the SEC, you must first become a registered EDGAR filer.
In order to become an EDGAR filer, you need to create authorized access codes using the EDGAR Filer Management system. This website will allow you to create a FORM ID and submit it for approval to the SEC. You will receive a unique CIK code by email when your FORM ID has been approved. Return to the website and use your CIK code and a passphrase to create your own access codes.
You may start filing EDGARized documents in HTML and ASCII when your access codes become available. The EDGAR Filer Management system can also be used to regenerate your codes if needed.